Once you make a commitment to deliver furniture, and an order goes to FurnitureTrans™, then:
- Real-Time Tracking - Real-time tracking of order status over the Internet is visible immediately to management, sales, and the customer, from initial commitment by your team until order acceptance by your customer. All components of the system constantly update the shipment status module, so both your staff and your customers always know the status of an order.
- LTL - All shipments that must go LTL or small parcel automatically feed your existing systems for these deliveries.
- Optimizer - The system consolidates shipments into efficient truckloads, based on cost, delivery dock schedules, commitments made, and reshipments/pooling options. Routing, mapping, and recommendations for carrier selection follow.
- Revenue and Cost Allocation - Financial reports are immediately available to management.
- Dispatch - Truckload data goes to dispatch assignment and tracking.
- Storage - Documents are kept and made available electronically, indefinitely. Tracking information is stored to identify problems and excess miles or wait time.
- KPI’s - Data exports to your operating system. Management has key performance indicators of the entire freight movement process in real time.
To learn more about our software or to schedule a web demo, contact us at 1-877-652-2362.