ShipperPlus™ Features/ Functions:
Load Building and Routing Optimization:
- Consolidate orders by customer and drop-ship location.
- Import orders from any system.
Carrier Rating and Selection:
- Build and plan loads later in the cycle to ensure profitable shipping.
- Optimize utilization of fleet and carrier resources.
- Route and rate shipments through pool point and cross-dock locations.
- Manage both outbound and inbound freight.
- Dynamically recalculate pooled loads using different carriers/pool points.
- Handle unlimited number of depots and delivery locations.
- Build multi-pick/drop loads.
- Full-featured LTL and TL rating system with user defined rates.
- Compare private versus public fleet costs.
- Interactive decision support via profitability analysis and cost allocation.
- Supports CPM, CWT, flat rate, pallet rating.
- Supports split state rates, stop-off charges, accessorial charges and fuel surcharges both variable and fixed.
- Rate shipments for costs and charges then calculate profitability of shipments.
- Accommodate unlimited customer charge (revenue) rating structures.
- Seamlessly export customer transactions to your billing system.
- Generate load plans, bills-of-lading and other shipping documentation.
- Accommodate last minute shipping changes with revised documentation.
Integration and "Ease of Use":
- Review loads and shipments on interactive maps.
- Interact with maps to change plans.
To learn more about our solutions or to schedule a web demo, contact us at 1-800-776-6706.
- Integrates with existing Financial, ERP, WMS and SCM applications.
- Interfaces to outside rating services.
- Supports on Windows® 95/98/NT4/2000/ME/XP.
- ODBC Compliant.
- Support and maintenance via Software Investment Protection Plan (SIPP)™
- Comprehensive end-user and technical training.